| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baitag in June is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. A feeble 7.8mm (0.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:30 long and the longest day is 15:45 long with an average length of 15:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Baitag June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Baitag, Mongolia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Baitag:
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 412.1 kms (256.1 miles) N
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 449.6 kms (279.4 miles) NNE
- Muren, Mongolia - 756.9 kms (470.3 miles) NE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 323 kms (200.7 miles) N
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 583.9 kms (362.8 miles) ENE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 793.6 kms (493.1 miles) ENE
- Khovd, Mongolia - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) N
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) ENE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 775.1 kms (481.7 miles) ENE
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 512.8 kms (318.6 miles) ENE
- Galuut, Mongolia - 667.3 kms (414.7 miles) E
- Altai, Mongolia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) E
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 709.9 kms (441.1 miles) E
- Hami, China - 401.3 kms (249.4 miles) SSE